Monday, October 20, 2008

I can heal you, but who can heal this wounded healer? Part 2

One may assume I hate Andy, but I just hate his grungy traits. Andy can sometimes be extremely loud and this often affects my sleep -_-. Andy acts selfishly and cold to strangers. Andy even has this egotistic behavior of knowing what to do and how to handle things. I remember Andy said to me that he likes to control situations and want things to flow things his way and would panic/(get emotional) if things don't go according to plan. I never really know whats his deeper thoughts are, but I can usually read his mind on little things. I think often Andy hides his true feelings and emotions too deep. I feel Andy converts his feelings into confidence, I am not sure how but I can say for sure Andy can show more confidence than emotions.

As the story ended on the note of my friend Georgy defending me along with the tears streaming down and around my hands. Soon after this event, Georgy would be more distanced and icy. One day Georgy saw into my pupils and ignition would occur. He came over and his shadow engulfed my pale skin. The gates of his mouth would no longer hold back the demons. He said "I Hate You". To me it was one of those one liners and I had no answers for with only a question "Why?". Like a broken toy, he fails to repeats the words perfectly "I just hate you". For a brief moment, he had concluded on the reasons and said "Because your fat, ugly and weak". Damn, those are my low self-esteem topics. What can I say, it is apparent he is firm with his statement of "hate" toward me. No questions or answer and I proceed to reverse the engine of my legs. Georgy eyes dotted down and up. He sensed my feebleness like a monster tracking down a pleasant for pleasure. His hands formed the mummy hands and pushed me. The force was not enough to make this plant fall. My eyes caught every moment to confirm the reality. Our eyes became parallel and Georgy said "What'cha gotta Do?". It was illogical to fight him. Not only was I physically small, but this beast was my friend. A friend that helped me deal with the other demon. The air was becoming thin and I needed more oxygen. So I wander away, but Georgy would follow me as if I had taunted him with my rear head. Soon our watches connected to the time of class and our paths disconnected. During class, I would just melt in my seat and absorb the little significance knowledge that P.S. 105 wanted me to learn.


Days came and past, it was dragging me up and down. The repeated actions became a daily routine. Like a ignorant monarchy, history would repeat itself and I would be darken everyday. I had became sad for the reason of why my friend would have became this being. At school, I worked on becoming more stealth. The empty steps would work until the last few weeks of school. Georgy had caught smell a careless step and roam around until we once again meet face to face. Georgy corners me in the dim area of the construction site at our school. With his throat filled with anger, he roared "I will Spill Yours Guts All Over the Walls and No One will Care!". And repeated the usual fat, ugly and weak dialogue. Despite these words that don't break my bones they stab my heart. I felt those words were true, I was chubby, ugly and tender. My family had enough to worry about and my brother could careless about how I feel emotionally.

But as time ran around, I found it wasteful being down. It would be darkness that I would find the devil and it would lure me with its sexually heat of anger. No longer will I have to be sad and weak. No more time wasted on being feeble. Every day I had to train and train. It would be done at night and it would be this lack of light to call upon my inner beast. After wearing myself down, I would close my eyes and let darkness have its way with me. This was not for desire, but it was a necessity for me to grow into a stronger plant. Soon it was near the conclusion of my time being a prisoner at this school. I saw Georgy and he sensed my sense of his sense. This was what I was training for and chance to get rid of my title of "Crybaby". Georgy looked into my eyes and I send his beastly sight back to him. No dialogue is needed. The darkness grew ever so lustful. I wanted to kill him, but I realize what I was truly fighting and it was myself. Was this his plan? Did he think I wouldn't fight him because of our friendship? Why did he said nothing to me as this would be our last time we ever meet? Or was this just over analyzed and am I a bad person for wanting to hurt my friend that protected me.

The past give us things that are never fully clear and in life the puzzles would become clear if we just live it. I would hope to find Georgy and finish our fight. I want to show him how this plant has became a tree. We wouldn't need words to express the things that happened. It would be our fists that would have a conversation as if we were having a reunion party. I am sure we can feel each others pain in life from the knuckles of our fist. Even with the pain comes the realization of the situation that Georgy and I are together like the good old times.

1 comment:

LiPeony said...

guys are weird... frankly I am afraid to post on topics like this because even though I've never felt it I have a lot of people tell me about it... for some reason many people feel better telling me... of course I must listen... as for Andy he's a jerk yes but generally nice guy, he's also human and I am sure he has own dealings. As for your friend in his way I suppose he was trying to help you gain "backbone" in his eyes. I doubt he "hates" you... maybe he can't stand that you didn't do anything or that he couldn't do anything.

you're a pretty good writer I can imagine it as perhaps a story somewhat autobiographical