Saturday, October 4, 2008

We all have a purpose, don't we?

This is my second blog site oppose to my another one. As a co-founder of Omnifist, I want this to be the place where I give out lessons about martial arts. I shall leave my other blog site for more personal thoughts, even anything I can do both in this one XD. Omnifist is a organization that I came up with and decided to create it with my close friends. I want it to be a organization for all martial arts to unified as one to learn important knowledge of martial arts.

As for anyone a purpose is the drive to achieve. No one can really say "I have done it all", life itself is complex and forms perpetual amounts of events. In the process of "doing" is bringing about your own purpose. A "true purpose" is when you are doing something you perform without hesitation because the reasons for your owns are true to yourself.

1 comment:

LiPeony said...

sounds cool yo! I wish you luck... do you have any students yet?